In This Role, You Will
- Facilitates consultative discussion w/ business unit/section heads, providing guidance and relevant information or recommendations pertaining to HR related policies and processes.
- Consult with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues, attempting to resolve employee relations issues systematically.
- Provide support in the prevention, investigation, resolution, and referral of employee relations problems
- Will handle on boarding, off boarding, and will assist sourcing for the team.
- Will handle job postings and will manage all job portals.
- Degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance, or related degree.
- At least 2 years of years of relevant work experience related to Employee Relations - handling case management, labor law, training and reporting
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Amenable to work in BGC and Hybrid set-up