To pay off your loan, you need to log in to the Salmon app
using the mobile phone you provided at registration. Upon logging in, choose the loan product you intend to repay from the options on the Home screen.
- Choose the financial product you want to repay.
- Review your payment due dates and amount dues.
- Tap "Go to payment" and choose a payment method.
- Make the payment and wait for the payment notification.
You have three (3) payment options:
- E-wallets (GCash and Maya): Payments are usually credited instantly, and confirmation is immediate.
- Over-the-counter services (7-Eleven, Cebuana Lhuillier, SM Bills Payments, and MLhuillier): To use these services, get payment details from the app and go to one of the branches of these over-the-counter services to repay your loan. Payments may be credited instantly or with a slight delay.
- Online banking (UnionBank, RCBC, BDO, and BPI): If this option suits you, you receive payment details and the Salmon app redirects to your bank of choice, where you can repay the loan. Payments may be credited instantly or with a slight delay.
If you're unable to use the Salmon app, you can still pay your loan by logging into your account on the Salmon website.
- Go to the Salmon website
- Click on "Log In"
- Select "For customers"
- Enter your Salmon-registered mobile number and log in via OTP
- Check your due date and the amount due
- Select your preferred payment method and click "pay"
If you had trouble with these methods, you can ask for help from Salmon Customer Care on Messenger